Terms & Conditions**
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Definitions and references herein and across our platforms and sites.
- True Indy.com references the crowd•funding platform, herein includes True Indy/TrueIndy.com/True Indie/TrueIndie.com and many of their various predecessors, successors, partners, parnters, alifiates, arrangements, subsidaries and or assigns, if not all. TrueIndy.com will be the sole responsible party of any of its own direct actions. TrueIndy.com and all it itreatation will be held harmless for any of its groups, companies, people, organizations, partners, parents, subsidaries, predecessors, employees, contractors, successors, series mates, and or assigns.
- All terms, conditions, rules, agreements, pages, campaigns, apps and all other references herein and throughout site shall includes but not limited to True Indy/True Indie/TrueIndy.com/TrueIndie.com its predecessors, successors, servicers, agents, employees, contractors, partner, and assigns.
- True Indy.com references but not limited too; True Indy/TrueIndy.com/TrueIndie/True Indie.com/Ti/Ti.com/Titv/Titv.com
- Dreamer(s) refers to Campaign Creators, Project Managers, Creator(s), Starter(s), and or any person who starts a campaign on the True Indy.com and its successors and or assign.
- Campaign Manager(s) refers to a person, group, or teams who that helps the Dreamer(s) raise funds and or reach their goals in a significant way.
- Producers, refers to Producer(s), Executive Producer(s), Pledger(s), Contributor(s), Money Person(s), Booster(s) and or Backer(s) are the person, people, groups, and teams that gives any project support.
- Funds, refers to any legally recognized currencies in any denomination, services, expertise, goods, and or time. (all accounting will be US dollar base and referenced)
- Rewards refers to any good, service, time, support, information, and or expertise given in exchange for funds.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on True Indy.com’s web site for personal,
- non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
- not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on True Indy.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by True Indy.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on True Indy.com’s web site are provided “as is”. True Indy.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, True Indy.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall True Indy.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on True Indy.com’s Internet site, even if True Indy.com or a True Indy.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on True Indy.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. True Indy.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. True Indy.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. True Indy.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
True Indy.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by True Indy.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to True Indy.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Summary of Service
True Indy is a platform where certain users (“Project Creators”) run campaigns to fund creative projects by offering rewards to raise money from other users (“Producers”). Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Service makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Project Creators, Producers, and other visitors to and users of the Service (collectively, “Users”) may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content. “User Submissions” means any Content Submitted by Users.
Acceptance of Terms
The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or Content) at any time for any reason. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. The Company reserves the right to ask for proof of age from you and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in those jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or any third party;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run mailing list, list services, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the service; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not directly or indirectly: (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the service; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
Project Creators agree to not abuse other users’ personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project, or is not related to fulfilling delivery of a product or service explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project.
Projects: Fundraising and Commerce
True Indy is a platform where Project Creators run campaigns to fund creative projects by offering rewards to raise money from Producers. By creating a fundraising campaign on True Indy, you as the Project Creator are offering the public the opportunity to enter into a contract with you. By backing a fundraising campaign on True Indy, you as the Producers accept that offer and the contract between Producers and Project Creator is formed. True Indy is not a party to that agreement between the Producers and Project Creator. All dealings are solely between Users.
By backing or creating a fundraising campaign on True Indy, you agree to be bound by this entire Agreement, including the following terms:
- Producers agree to provide their payment information at the time they pledge to a campaign. The payment will be collected at or after the campaign deadline and only if the amount of money pledged as of the deadline is at least equal to the fundraising goal. The amount Producers pledge is the amount they will be charged.
- Producers consent to True Indy and its payments partners authorizing or reserving a charge on their payment card or other payment method for any amount up to the full pledge at any time between the pledge and collection of the funds.
- Producers agree to have sufficient funds or credit available at the campaign deadline to ensure that the pledge will be collectible.
- Producers may increase, decrease, or cancel their pledge at any time during the fundraising campaign, except that they may not cancel or reduce their pledge if the campaign is in its final 24 hours and the cancellation or reduction would drop the campaign below its goal.
- The Estimated Delivery Date listed on each reward is not a promise to fulfill by that date, but is merely an estimate of when the Project Creator hopes to fulfill by.
- Project Creators agree to make a good faith attempt to fulfill each reward by its Estimated Delivery Date.
- For all campaigns, True Indy gives to the Project Creator each Producer’s User ID and pledge amount. For successful campaigns, True Indy additionally gives to the Project Creator each Producer’s name and email.
- For some rewards, the Project Creator needs further information from Producers, such as a mailing address or t-shirt size, to enable the Project Creator to deliver the rewards. The Project Creator shall request the information directly from Producers at some point after the fundraising campaign is successful. To receive the reward, Producers agree to provide the requested information to the Project Creator within a reasonable amount of time.
- True Indy does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Producer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
- Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Producers whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
- Project Creators may cancel or refund a Producer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward.
- Because of occasional failures of payments from Producers, True Indy cannot guarantee the receipt by Project Creators of the amount pledged minus fees.
- True Indy and its payments partners will remove their fees before transmitting proceeds of a campaign. Fees may vary depending on region and other factors.
- True Indy reserves the right to cancel a pledge at any time and for any reason.
- True Indy reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign at any time and for any reason. True Indy is not liable for any damages as a result of any of those actions. True Indy’s policy is not to comment on the reasons for any of those actions.
- Project Creators should not take any action in reliance on having their project posted on the Site or having any of the money pledged until they have the ability to withdraw and spend the money. There may be a delay between the end of a successful fundraising campaign and access to the funds.
True Indy is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to rewards or any other use of the Service. True Indy is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with campaigns on the Site. True Indy does not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects. The Company does not endorse any User Submissions. You release True Indy, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
Fees and Payments
Joining True Indy is free. However, we do charge fees for certain services. When you use a service that has a fee you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. Changes to fees are effective after we provide you with notice by posting the changes on the Site. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of the Service.
Funds pledged by Producers are collected by Amazon Payments. True Indy is not responsible for the performance of Amazon Payments.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Those other websites are not under the Company’s control, and you acknowledge that the Company is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
Conflicts – Updates – Prevailing Wording & Agreements
If any wording throughout our many web pages and sites under all and any names is in conflict the prevailing wording shall be that has held in trust at our home office. That and only the version contained in trust at our home office shall be the prevailing and final wording to be replied on in any and all disputes. Please send a request the most updated wording of all but not limit to the term, conditions, rules, privacy, funding, and any and all other agreements.
All users and all derivatives of any user or browser of any of our properties shall agree to arbitration of our choosing to settle any and all disputes, issues, conflicts and litigation. All arbitration and or litigation shall be under the laws of the State of Delaware. The owners of the any of our parties shall have the right to change the location and jurisdiction to resolve litigations, disputes, problems and issues. All users, browser, viewers, or happenstance viewers, cannot unilaterally alter change or modify our rules, term, conditions or wording. Any and all notice to us or any of our subsidiaries of modification, changes in agreement shall not be deemed accepted by us by our non response. However, we have the unilateral right of alter any and all wording of terms, condition, agreements, rules,funding and or any other words without prior notice, constant and we shall not be held liable for the user,browser, viewer and or any other person(s) that is unaware of our current, latest and most update wordings.
For the latest and official wording of any and all our sites pages and properties please contact us and request that specific item needed at email@example.com.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
**If you have any questions or comments about the terms or conditions of this platform please send a comment.**
**All Terms, Conditions, Fees & Structure may change, alter, deleted, modified at the sole discretion of the platform owners. It is the user’s duty to keep up with all the changes to this platform and its owners or share holders terms and conditions.**
**Please contact, and consult the advise of an attorney before listing, posting or using this site in any way shape or form.**